Goods Return Information
While we’re sure you’ll be happy with your order, we understand that sometimes you might have second thoughts. To make a return for a refund, please contact one of the following:
1. Collect+:Details of how to do this can be found below (restrictions apply)
2. Customer Services: Tel. number: 03300 555 444 / Email: email@example.com
3. Sales consultant: Call to find your local consultant or login to our online shop and click 'My Wurth'
Collect+ is a quick and easy way to return your order. Below is the step-by-step process.
1. Simply log on to www.collectplus.co.uk/wurth
2. Choose return to Würth UK Ltd
3. Complete the information and click proceed
4. Don’t forget to include yourdelivery note in your parcel and make sure to tell us why you’ve changed your mind
5. Take your parcel to one of over 6000 Collect+ store locations.
To find your most convenient store, log onto www.collectplus.co.uk and search by using your postcode.
Make sure you get proof of postage and a code to track your return order online.
…and then you’re done!
Any items returned to us must be in their original condition – if they’re not, we may be unable to accept them. We may make a deduction from the refund for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
Clothing: When trying on clothing, please ensure that you are not wearing any fragrance or deodorant that may leave a scent or mark.
Footwear: Footwear will only be accepted if returned to us unworn and in its original unmarked and undamaged box.
Underwear: For hygiene reasons, underwear can only be returned if the protective seal is still intact.
As long as the goods you send back to us are in accordance with our returns policy (which can be found by clicking here: conditions of sale) in their original condition, we will refund your purchase within 14 days of receiving the returned goods.